Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
What's Going On? Do We Need to Make Changes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annie
S&F Prez
S&F Prez

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: What's Going On? Do We Need to Make Changes? Reply with quote

Not sure why all the posts start out with "Poll". I'll have to ask my son. Anyway, I've noticed that the forum seems to have not been used for a long time unless my list is backwards. I have been recovering from illness for some time and can't be online like I used to be, so this is my first visit here for years. My son made the site pretty maintenance free for me because of my disabilities but I want it to continue to be useful and an effective tool for you to use. If there are changes we need to make, or there are problems getting on the forums, please let us know so we can fix them. My son is going to do some more work for me on the site and make it even more user friendly, so any suggestions you have could be very helpful. Many times I've thought I should just take it down since I can't be on it and do the support as I used to, but then I'll get a letter from someone saying how helpful it is. But I want to have the entire site be helpful or get rid of the parts that are no longer of use. I appreciate you coming here and being a part of this community.
Tasha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

Hey. I am not so sure that the lack of use is from problems with the site. I think what has happened is everyone that was here (Ivonne, Taubah, Me, etc.) have all dispersed. I'm not sure many people know this is here anymore which is very sad. I loved coming here. I pop in now and then when I have a very bad day or just to check and see if anyone has posted something and needs help.

I don't know what to do to help but if you can think of anything, let me know. I would love to see this site up and running and popular like it was before.

Tasha
William

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Annie,

This site has been such a help for so many of us. I think that Tasha is correct. So many have moved on. Others have lost hope or been moved on from. Thank you so much for what this site has offered. I hope it will be of use to others who are walking this journey in the future.

William
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Female Survivors All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: