Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
I lost the one I loved to this.......ABUSE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hurting inside

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: I lost the one I loved to this.......ABUSE! Reply with quote

I hate sexual abuse, it screws everyone up inside forever! No one is ever the same again.

I've lost her, she has flipped out. She is in patent right now in a mental hospital, and she has told me she no longer wants to see me. I've always been there, supportive, her best friend and lover. Now I'm in the dark.

I know how it feels, sexual abuse, physical abuse.....every kind of abuse out there. We both struggle from PTSD, Depression, sexual abuse. So why is it that I've lost her???

I really hate the world right now. I hate me and wonder why all the time. I don't know what to do anymore. She put me on the "do not accept" calls at the hospital. I cant see her, talk to her, nothing. And I don't understand what happened. I'm lost as to what to do???

All I've done so far is honor her wishes. Which really makes me wonder is it worth loving anyone anymore, if your only going to be treated like this????
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: I hear you Reply with quote

I can tell you're hurting.

You're so brave and true for honoring her wishes. I wish I could tell you it will all work out. Truth is, it might not.

Meanwhile: how are you holding up?

warmly,
Ivonne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Doway1964

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry for her. This world is so cruel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> General Issues All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: