Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
my little neice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Parents, Partners, and Loved Ones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilhsa16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: my little neice Reply with quote

ok....my best firend just found out that her daughter (my neice) maybe getting sexually abuse by her dad, my neice whom i will refer to as A.S.M is 4 years old and always cries when she has to go with her dad for the night or the weekend, every one figured it was because A.S.M's dad disaplines her where as her mom doesn't but now this has came up...my friend says she possibly does believe that because her ex(A.S.M.'s dad) is the type that want sex all the time....another symptom my neice has is she always says her vagina hurts....and that was always dismissed as she doesnt always wipe when she urinates....she has no other symptoms...and i dont think her dad would do that to her seeing as his own father was a sex offender(he was 23 and slept with a 17 yr old IT WAS NOT FORCED IT WAS CONSENSUAL but it was statury rape i will not deney that) and i my self as a surviver do not want to dismiss every thing but also it doesnt seem to add up.....we have asked A.S.M. if any one has ever touched her in "her naughty spots" and she says no....please does any one have advice to help us figure this out and help me be the best aunt i can be to this angel and be the best friend possilble to her mom.... please and thank you
Erico

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all red flags. Including the 23 year old with a 17 year old. I heard a story about someone who was 23 molesting a 13 year old, and he claimed it was consensual too.
There are tons of survivors who are convinced by their abuser that "it was consensual"

the answers are A.S.M's it's her story. but there are no shortage of survivors who just can't say it, even when asked.

But this is all tough stuff... Honestly it sounds like someone knows but is just working through some denial.
Thor
newbie 1st class
newbie 1st class

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At that age I'd just take her to the doctor. A gentle female would seem to be a good choice. Talk to the doc ahead of time with your concerns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Parents, Partners, and Loved Ones All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: