It's time
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Suicide/Self-harm/mutilation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyingwithgrace
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: It's time Reply with quote

Today has been one of the most difficult days I've had. Retribution is a #@$% and don't kid yourself, we all have to pay for our sins. I'm paying now. But the cost is more than I can bear. I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry to anyone I ever hurt. I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codie dont. i love you codie please dont. *hugs* please dont do this codie please. Crying or Very sad i dont know what more to do than beg you codie. please codiebug please.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Marcusaralius76

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Codie, don't do this. We can work things out, trust me!

Life can be better for you! It WILL get better. I swear it. Just, don't throw yourself away like this. Believe it or not, you have quite a few years ahead of you, and a million more times to feel happy.
Flyingwithgrace
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither of you get it do you? It's not about what 'could' be. It's about what IS. I've lost my soul. I don't have one anymore. I love you both. Will all my heart. But it's not enough. I'm tired of fighting myself.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please codie. dont. i know what you are feeling. you may not believe me but i do. i really do. i'm cryin for you. i never stopped crying for you becuase i love you. i'm sorry that's not good enough for you but thinking that you'd show up again someday was good enough for me. taubah's love was good enough for me. you are searching for something that you've already got codie. you've got it. its different than others but you've got it.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flyingwithgrace
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does god hate me rosie? He must. I didn't ask for this life, I never wanted it. And no matter how hard I pray, it just keeps getting worse. I have hurt people that I love, you can't do much worse than that. I have thought about you so often but you were doing so much better, I didn't want to drag you back down. I'm so sorry rosie. I love you.
Marcusaralius76

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyingwithgrace wrote:
Neither of you get it do you? It's not about what 'could' be. It's about what IS. I've lost my soul. I don't have one anymore. I love you both. Will all my heart. But it's not enough. I'm tired of fighting myself.
But what is can change. We can make it change. Please, just stay alive. Codie, you have friends, and people that love you. Just give us all another chance.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was dying inside becuase i didnt know where you were. christmas i cried for you. i cried so often for you that i'm afraid it got unhealthy. i dont even believe in god. i dont know anything about that codie. i just know that you're back and i dont want to lose you again ever.

Almost scary isn't it?
Marcusaralius76

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyingwithgrace wrote:
Why does god hate me rosie? He must. I didn't ask for this life, I never wanted it. And no matter how hard I pray, it just keeps getting worse. I have hurt people that I love, you can't do much worse than that. I have thought about you so often but you were doing so much better, I didn't want to drag you back down. I'm so sorry rosie. I love you.
He doesn't hate you. He gave you life, whether you wanted it or not. All you can do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you. Please, stay alive. How many times do I have to tell you, things WILL change.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes telling someone isn't enough. you have to show them.

codie please let me show you that it can and will get better. please

Almost scary isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Suicide/Self-harm/mutilation All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: