Temporarily insane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Suicide/Self-harm/mutilation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Temporarily insane Reply with quote

I haven't been to the point i was at last night in a long time. A very long time. Something bad happened on a date and i ended up being a #@$% to taubah and she started being a mean #@$% right back and then i tried to explain what was wrong and that i was really sorry and she just said she didnt want to hear it. so i said ok well i'm gonna go or something like that and she just gave me an awfullly cold goodnight and i left.

i went nuts. I didn't know what to do but I just knew I needed it cut out of me so I found some razors and took like...forever yanking the #*$# things apart. I got them apart and my fingertips were cut to hell and bleeding and i just started slicing at my legs until I couldnt take it and i started to cry. and then it came back into my chest and i started cutting until i cried again.

I dunno. my legs look horrible. i did the cut till i cry thing several times throughout the night. i dunno...i fail. it sucks...i suck. i should just die. Crying or Very sad

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fightingthefear
newbie 1st class
newbie 1st class

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is an old post, but im new.
your not alone though, i can promise you that.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. I think i have a brain switch that goes "you're sane" flick "#@$% be crazy!" lol.

Very Happy I know i'm not alone. And that's always good to know. I mean not good that others have this stuff. but good to know you aren't alone. that others do understand.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fightingthefear
newbie 1st class
newbie 1st class

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i know what you mean, im the same way. i hate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Suicide/Self-harm/mutilation All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: