Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
[POLL] DID/MPD and "little ones"

View previous topic :: View next topic  

should we add a room for those of us with DID/MPD and "little ones". so that those of us who have alters that live within will have somewhere that we can go that will be safe for us and a room for the "little ones" to talk to eachother where they will be
yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

phoenix soul
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: [POLL] DID/MPD and "little ones" Reply with quote

should we add a room for those of us with DID/MPD and "little ones". so that those of us who have alters that live within will have somewhere that we can go that will be safe for us and a room for the "little ones" to talk to eachother where they will be safe. i have DID there are many alters that live within me and many "little ones" who would like a safe place that they could talk here.

phoenix
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of what the new playhouse is all about. Allthough it's not strictly DID/MPD, also inner child play that's in there.

Anyway, yes I think having a place where they can exchange thoughts is a wonderful idea.

Ivonne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
phoenix soul
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Ivonne
where is the playhouse i must be missing that paticular room somehow. i just noticed the SI room today. i haven't been online in a while so i've been missing things.

phoenix
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in general issues, I made it go up for you, or well. Punky did...

Ivonne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
phoenix soul
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Ivonne i'll take a look and see what it's all about i'm sure my little ones will be interested.

phoenix
Wishing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Inner Child / "little one(s)" Reply with quote

I guess this comes to what is the difference. I "wish" that there were a place or places that survivors could discuss specific issues that would not create confusion for others. Are these accomodations? Perhaps. Are they necessary? That is a different question all together. Why?

Because for me, sometimes I feel ill at the end of the day. Wondering why, I discover that I haven't eaten for 30 hours. Is this something I should talk about here? I don't think others would understand unless they have experienced it. and to speak of it would only serve to confuse others (how can they do that? don't they know they have to eat?) These are the questions that I get in real life from the ones that shake their heads in pity, instead of nodding them with understanding.
*sighs*
Sometimes I'm just,
Wishing

Another place to see
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking about it might help you as people might recognize the problem and have found ways of working to a solution? It might help others to know they're not the only ones having these kinds of issues.

Perhaps having candy and goodies lying around might alleviate some of the non-eating problem? (Not the best thing for you but better than not eating at all?)

Ivonne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Topic Suggestions All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: