Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Past abuse
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I say it?
yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
It's your choice
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Past abuse Reply with quote

No, not the one with my brother. I remembered something else yesterday. I don't like what I remembered but I remember and I'm afraid of saying it on here because I dont remember a whole lot. Just a few things. That's all. I dunno if I should. It's bugging me alot but...should I say it?

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
esmerelda
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie, it would be better to talk about it, then let it fester inside of you. This is probably the safest place to tell about it. Esmerelda Wink Laughing Smile
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll try to later.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tim2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rosie, i think It doesnt really matter if you dont really rememebr what happened. Its sort of how you feel about it and if it makes you feel bad that is more important than getting all the little details right. There isnt any should about if you post about it or not you dont have to post anything here if you dont want to but the thing is if you feel that it will make you feel better to say some things here that you can post it if you want to. I dont hardly remember any like real details of each time just like of all the times sort of mixed up but that doesnt really stop me feeling bad about it all. i dont feel less worse just because of I dont remember something properly.

My computer isnt working anymore and I can only come to the internet when I can come to the library after work. i miss talking to you and I hope you are ok.

Tim
sylvia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's up to you, whether or not you want to talk about it here. i have felt the safety and caring of those here though, and know that you have too. so, if you feel want to ever share, even if you don't remember it all, we're here, and whatever you want to share is ok.

Tim has said it really well, as has Esmeralda. Smile I'm just saying "ditto"! Smile

(((Rosie)))

--sylvia
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about five or so and...well...we had a baby sitter. my sis wasn't potty trained yet. she had an accident on the baby sitter's wicker furniture. Kathy, the babysitter, locked my sis in the bathroom with the light off. one time the rest of the kids went out to mcdonald's with her husband and she made me eat a huge pot of cheeseburger macaroni. i threw up on her bed and she got mad. she yelled and screamed and spanked me really hard and made me clean the bed then took me to the bathroom and pulled my h air and made me gag. Crying or Very sad

Almost scary isn't it?
PurpleSky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugs Rosie!

Purple_Sky
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. *hugs back*

Almost scary isn't it?
kindofshad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hang in there Rosie! I know its hard recovering abuse memories, but it seems it must come out.

* hugs Rosie really tight, while singing her a lullaby*
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks...*hugs back just cuz she wants too and desperatly needs arms around her*

Almost scary isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> General Issues All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: