Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Memories mixed with Dreams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this normal?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: ok... Reply with quote

What did you become aware of as they appeared? Getting a sence of the trigger here is important. Once you can identify your feelings and thought patterns leading up to a visit, you can work at maintaining your energy. This doesn't mean ignore your feelings of fear or anger, it means working to validate and own them. To clear unsupportive beliefs about yourself, and develop supportive thoughhts about yourself as a person, as someone that deserves love and light.

It's interesting here to note that you say you can't feel God energy around you, you feel abandoned, you have been doing a good job at doing that to yourself and God works with free will, spirit will not avade your heart and mind without your permission.

Telling universal life force/God that you see your situation, you get that you're closed off and that you have no sense of how to connect, is needed here. It helps you to bare witness to your own journey and feel in to the pain of a pattern of belife about yourself as not deserving. Once you can accept yoursself in this belief, (owning) you then have the ingredience for connection to God energy. You are in a feeling connection to your desire for change and your will is open to God in this desire.

It works and once it starts, it'll only improve.

I get the sense that these shadow men are partly your projected mind image and partly dark energies around you, they are simply attracted to your
state of mind and feelings. Project something different and they will leave because you are no longer feeding them.

You want to change hon, that's all you need, we just need to develop a stronger sense in you now, a connected belife inside that knows and values you.

You are a person wth a big heart, your intention is to find healing, keep saying that to yourself, you can then start to feel you believe it's a truth.

take care and be intouch Wink

liat Wink

Being real brings real results - Liat
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cna't remember. I'm upset...i'm drawing the shadow men in a picture. not a very good one but a picture. so...ya.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: time Reply with quote

it means working to validate and own them. To clear unsupportive beliefs about yourself, and develop supportive thoughhts about yourself as a person, as someone that deserves love and light...

your last statement"it's not a very good one but a picture. so...ya."
Is an example of how you think about yourself... negetive view of yourself and you can change that. Something like: It's a piture I'm not sure about,or how much I like it, but I'm glad I'm drawing it because it gives a voice to what they look like...

Do you hear the difference? it's telling your truth of how you feel about your drawing, but it's valueing your effort in taking the time and that's a start in learning to value every element of SELF.

Upset that they came again?? Can you write more about what this upest is about? get to know it better so you can identify it's trigger.

liat Question

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm upset because it is always bad when they come around. They always want something. They either feed on me until I'm reduced to cutting or they feed on my dreams to force me into not sleeping. It's always one of those. And seeing how i'm getting sleep, i guess they want to reduce me to cutting.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: wanting not wanting Reply with quote

One of the first things you can do here is work with what you really want to happen...

My guess here is that you want them to disappear, there are things you can do to help that happen and we've talked about some of them. You said that they reduce you to cutting, it's in you to prevent them from invading your choice in this. At times in your posts I've read that you want to cut so bad, I understand that. The urges can get so stong. At times your body can shake because it's so powerful, your mind quickly follows so you get relief...

I had to decide that I didn't want to, my will was not to cut anymore. In make that choice we align our energies with a good intention for ourselves, to care instead of hurt ourselves. See where I'm going with this?

These energies feed off your belifes and intentions for yourself. There are things you can do to work with the urges, it might include making noise to push out the energy in your body. Hit a bat against a fluffy BIG tough pillow,
dance wildly, dye your hair red or paint your arms/legs red. Ask for help, ring Crisis line and talk the urge out. Name it, expose it and it slowly begins to change. Once you connect to this will not to hurt anymore you also begin to see you're worthy, you feel more deserving, more relaxed in youself.

Your will is God's gift to you in this, what you need to stop this is already within you.

liat,
Wink take care

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been able to not cut for a looong time now. Sometimes it gets horribly hard and i last through it without doing anything.does that help at all? Confused

Almost scary isn't it?
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

That's good, but how are you working to recognise and shift the urges? It's ok to need to scream or dance or whatever to release the urges. Also taking notice of what you tell yourself is important here. If you can start to be mindful of thoughts you have towards yourself, find something you feel comfortable saying that begins to restructure the words in a nurturing way.

Good going Rosie,
liat Wink

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont' acutally shift them. I do it the bad way. I feel it, push it out, numb myself and forget about it, then un numb myself.

Almost scary isn't it?
esmerelda
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosie, give yourself some credit. You haven't cut and that's a good thing. Whatever you are doing it is working, but it seems like you are doing it the hard way. Try to use Liat's suggestions to control those ugly old urges. I'm proud of you. ((((((((((((((((((Rosie))))))))))))))))))))))) Esmerelda Neutral
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will.

Almost scary isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Female Survivors All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: