Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Memories mixed with Dreams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this normal?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya...i'm tired.

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: If you want it Reply with quote

Hi all, Rosie...

If you want my help with the dream let me know, but I think Ivonne is on the right track here. Can I just say something about blood as a dream symbol, It's actually a sign of life, it can take many forms, but the fact that in your dream it presents as a river around you and your child, out of truma and distruction (death and re-birth) (possibility of life)

We can feel so abandond by God, but it's not that God's left us, it's that our ability to feel connection with God has shut down. We can't see or feel anything so to us God has abondoned and left us in our deepest hurt... It's still there in you it never leaves, just goes to sleep for awhile.

I'm going to share a dream now, I'll write it out in Peer stories section.

take care and I hope that peacful sleep follows you in nights to come. Try setting the intention before going to sleep, "I'm going to sleep well and peacfully tonight"..

liat Wink

Being real brings real results - Liat
esmerelda
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always liked "Footprints" and when the man realized that when life was the hardest, he thought God had abandoned him because he only saw one set of footprints. Then God says I didn't abandon you, when you saw only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you. Esmerelda Wink Laughing Smile
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

Almost scary isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bjsbfst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: dreams Reply with quote

The nightmares can make sleep impossible. I never had nightmares until I stopped seizing -- that's how my feelings come out now. I have nightmares similar to yours -- I'm in bed, everything is as it is in reality, when a shadow comes out to grab me. I wake up screaming. Even awake, I can physically feel the shadow's fingers on my wrist.

Can you talk to someone about getting something to help you sleep? When you're anxious and depressed, sleep deprivation just makes everything worse. I know -- I've been a chronic insomniac since age 10. I've finally found a drug cocktail that works consistently, and it's made a huge difference in my ability to get through the day. BTW, I'm on Neurontin and Seroquel.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I let them talk me into anti depressants but I wont ever let them talk me into pills to sleep. I'm on pills so i'll be happy. I hate taking pills even for headaches. I just don't like them.

Last year, I'd see shadow men up in the corner of my ceiling. They'd watch me and jump around from corner to corner. Eventually they'd jump to the floor and hover by my bed. Once i swear i hurd one say my name and pull my hair back out of my face. It scares me becuase they're coming back. The shadow men are coming back. and it scares me. I hate them. Crying or Very sad

Almost scary isn't it?
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: this... Reply with quote

Through is the only way, painful, confronting but worth it. Not being able to sleep is a stage one goes through, I know I've been there. Pills can only ever help temporarally, it's a quick fix and too widely accepted out there. Ever considered body/ mind work? Something like Feldenkris it helps by stimulating the brain and re-aligning it's transmissions with muscles and tissues

Very gentle no pain and very relaxing. It can help with phyical pain as well as
treating problems like sleep deprivation. Accupuncture as well and the list goes on...

Your not doing too well at the moment and together with lack of sleep, it seems to me your more suspetible to projected mind images, these are common in situations like yours... the way we feel can also attract unwanted energies at times and these darker ones only have power when we feel bad, they invaide because our normal protection is down.

Do you belive in divine guidence of some kind, it would help to request some protection, to help you keep your energy field up. Your mind then will not produce these images as much and also working with the way you feel, owning and clearing anger/fear will build that protection/boundries back up.

Rosie, ppl can tell you over and over you are worth love and happyness, but it's not until you decide you are, that anything of these bad feelings will start to shift. It takes work, but it does change.

I for a long time believed that the only guys I deseved were going to be abusive... they were. I had to value my self before I was able to recognise good guys, that safe men existed and then these guys started coming into my life. I had to value and really feel I knew I deserved them first.

take care
liat

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll work on it.

Almost scary isn't it?
liat
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: that's all Reply with quote

That's all anyone can ask of you, good luck.

liat Wink

Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the shadow men attacked me last night. Crying or Very sad

Almost scary isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Female Survivors All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: