Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
A little something to smile a little : )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Classical music lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: A little something to smile a little : ) Reply with quote

Hi,

As some other friends here have already pointed out in the past few months, it's got so very silent around here.
I sincerely hope that means that those who were previously more active here are now far more advanced in their healing process.

To them, and also to those few who have remained behind to keep this forum alive, as well as to all newcomers, I want to share a little piece of music that I've found of great aid in hard times, and no less beautiful and inspiring in lighter ones: simply type 'cristofori's dream' on You Tube and play the video that appears at the very top of the list of results (the one with the picture of a grassy field and a planet in the sky).

Being an amateur pianist, I had occasion to listen to this particular piece for the first time many years ago, during a short but delightful and relaxing trip with my mother to a beautiful little Mexican town called 'Tepoztlán, with the famous Tepozteco mountain and a clear, awe-inspiring evening sky in the background...
And I fell in love with it instantly : )

I truly hope it brings a smile to your face, that its peace and dreamy charm lighten your heart and your mind, just as it has done in my case, every time I've listened to it.

A big hug to you all, whoever and wherever you are!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Just For Fun All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: