Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Homeopathic headache relief
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taubah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here here!
voiceless and untold.
~Taubah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meghnaa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does skin urticarea has a cure in allopathy, ayurvedic or homeopathy or others?
Hi, I have suffered from skin urticarea for the last 12 yrs, tested allergic to 24 things and its bi-products, consumed allopathy, homeopathy, and ayurvedic, and all home - therapy , and none seem to work or suppress, have been strictly asked nt to to consume, egg, brinjal and prawn, now with years the allergy rate had reduced, but a few days back had consumed egg by mistake, and it seems i am back to pavilion.
devinder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Flyingwithgrace! I am newbie here!

I use ginger when my headache starts before and after winter. However there may be several medicines including herbal medicines according to your health condition.

If you have no any serious disorder regarding the headache and it is normal then i would like to suggest you following tips and you will never face any headache in future

For immediate relief close right hand side nostril of your nose and breathe out and in through your left nostril only for 2 to 5 minutes. Your headache will go, repeat it again again when it starts and after repeating it 4 to 5 times you will get relief.
Furthermore, if you want it never come in your life then you have to do some Yoga exercises for it including:
Do the following exercises while you get up in the morning daily

1.Sit on a carpet or bed and stretch out your legs, keep them adjoining, keep your hands on your knees without any bend i.e straight and also keep your back bone straight, now move your head from left to right seeing backside and repeat this continually till your head and neck get exhausted i e 2 to 4 minutes or some more seconds.

2. While sitting in the same condition, now move your shoulders clockwise and anticlockwise for 2 to 5 minutes.

These two exercises will enough for you as these make enough blood supply to your neck, head, brain and skull too to pass the day. You will never get stroke also if you do it regularly. Your toothache can also get relief in this way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> News & Health All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: