Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Oh boy. . .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragnfly08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Oh boy. . . Reply with quote

So, last night, my brother finally asked the question. Then he got REALLY drunk. I have never seen him that drunk. He has been dancing arount the question for years. He knew though. And know he knows for sure. He is the first person I ever told. Ever. Its been a long time. I didnt even admit it to myself until just a few years ago. But now its out there. And Im scared as hell. We both have anger issues. His are just more pronounced. And Im worried. I dont want him to do something stupid. It wont solve anything.
And now what if he tells the parents? Not sure im ready for that. Not sure why he choose last night to ask. Bars are no place to discuss such things. But its were we have our deepest conversations. I dont drink. He does.
He is in a bad place now. I know. Ive been there. That big dark place where all the air has been sucked out? Yeah. He just kept saying he failed me and was a bad brother. HE is the ONLY reason im still here. Without him, no me. Even if he didnt know before, he has always helped me deal with it all. I dont know how to help him. I dont know how to help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Peer Stories All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: