Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
Black and White

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you feel people should be jugged for their thoughts if they have a mental illness?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
It would depend on the thoughts they had
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Lostson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Black and White Reply with quote

What would you say to a person who had terrible thoughts and fantasies that they hated and never acted on but couldn’t get them to go away?

For example: A person who had thoughts of hurting baby animals. They had not hurt any animals but they thought about it constantly. Would you allow that person to be a friend of yours?
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i'll let you all in on a huge secret of mine. it sickens me to the core but it happens over and over to me and i cant stop it. i fantasize about sleeping with my father. am i still your friend?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lostson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you’re still my friend.
Rosie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people shouldn't be judged at all, but if there is to be some form of judgement it should be on their actions.

I've had many a rape fantasy and after Loreena Bobbitt I've fantasized about taking her example on many an occasion.

Ivonne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nifty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thoughts no - actions yes.

i live in london, so i think about killing off members of the gerenal public whome i may come across during the daily commute (oh GOD the underground >__<!)

and i work in a restaurant - so of course i occasionally find myself wondering if i could get away with stabbing the odd snooty "i'm better than you" customer with a set of disposable chopsticks (sushi restaurant.)

and i have the odd weird sexual fantasies... sometimes rape, sometimes rubber ducks...

but those without a mental illness will know the difference between thoughts and actions...

and if someone had a mental illness that prevented them from telling the difference between thoughts/actions - right/wrong ... hopefully they have the care they need to show them the difference.

...hopefully...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Open for Debate All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: