Community Forums
Forum Index FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in RegisterRegister
another fight and i'm going nuts!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cameonairory
newbie 1st class
newbie 1st class

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: another fight and i'm going nuts!!!!! Reply with quote

me and my boyfriend just had another fight and he said i need to go suck something again since i want to talk to my cousin about it and write it on here.i'm trying to forget it all happened but that's hard when he brings it up almost everytime we fight.i'm so irritated.this is really starting to take a toll on my mind and my body.i love him and i know he don't mean to hurt me but i think he gets mad and says stuff he don't mean to hurt me.if that makes sense to anyone.i can't let what he says bug me and i try not to let it get to me but it hurts when someone you love so much just don't understand that i didn't do it on purpose,that i was just trying to survive for my little baby boy at home.i didn't want him not to have a mommy.but i guess that's what he wanted or maybe not.maybe i'm just thinking to much.i'm just so hurt by his words.i can't believe that he don't believe me.he thinks i wanted to do it and i honestly didn't.i hate myself for what i did and i'll hate myself for the rest of my life for it.i don't know maybe i'm just nuts like he says i am and stupid.
YankeeBob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Why are we so sensitive to the words of others ? Reply with quote

A challenge in life is to work out whether we let words.....

1) hurt us like arrows that pierce our flesh,

or

2) pass over us like a summer wind. We sense it touch us lightly but choose not to get caught up in the turmoil .

When you are ready....really ready...you may choose to explore just as have many of us to find the second path to life.

Does this make sense ?

Take care. Be well.
ivonne
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you assume that he doesn't mean to hurt you.

Fact is: He knows how his words hurt you. He also has said them before and it looks like he has no intention to let up.

Perhaps it's time to face that he's purposely hurting you and deal with that rather than find excuses for his behavior.

Ivonne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bewildered

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i don't know maybe i'm just nuts like he says i am and stupid.

Oh dear, cameonairory, sounds to me that you’ve survived an abusive relationship and replaced it with another.

When someone says these things, do you really think they care for you?

When you begin to love yourself, you'll understand.

In the meantime, three replies all suggesting the same thing?

Good luck.

Derek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    S&F's Forum Index -> Family Problems All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: